This is my first post! You can read why I am starting this blog and what it’s all about below. Let’s start out with some stats!
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 110 lbs
- Energy: Next to none
- Current exercises: Typing and chasing after my 17 month son
My current goals:
- Weight: 140 lbs
- Energy: Tons!
- Exercises: Running, Walking, Lifting, pushups, crunches and anything else that will be help me get into better shape.
I want start off with something realistic. Ultimately, my goal is too weight more than 140 pounds, but according to the BMI calculator I used, someone who is 6’1 can weight 140 pounds and be at the bare minimum of having a “normal” weight. Once and if I can achieve this, the goals will change. I will give periodic updates on how my goals are coming.
I am currently looking to find a gym and a personal trainer. Ideally both at the same place. Chris is going with me on Saturday to take a tour and check the place out. He will also be there to help ask questions in case there is something I miss. I want to make sure that the gym is:
- Friendy Staff
- No hidden fee
- I don’t want to be locked into any type of contract. I want to be able to leave if and when I want.
As far as the personal trainer is concerned, this is what I am looking for:
- Knows what he’s talking about
- Help me with my diet and telling what is the best things for me to eat to help me reach my goals.
So once I join a gym I am going to start becoming a stronger, bigger and more energetic, healthier me!